Blogmas Day 19: Femme DeBloom

I was late on ordering Christmas jewelry from some of my favorite Etsy vendors across the pond but luck for me Femme De Bloom is local so I was able to order some goodies for Christmas! I love Femme De Bloom as you know, she always has the perfect jewelry!


Left to right: Grinch Hoops! How fun are these? Big hoops have become my favorite. What I love about these is how light weight they are! Middle: Gold stars. Now these can be a year round earring, I will probably save them for NYE. Top Middle: Vintage brooch: I love this poinsettia style brooch! and Right. Some Red Starburst to go with my Christmas dress this year!!

Not pictured: I got some jumbo daisy earrings (finally!) but they are in my stocking.

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent



Comments

Popular Posts