Blogmas Day 13: Christmas Decor 2019

I have been sharing my decor for 9 years. My pictures have gotten better and my decor has changed throughout those years (some of it is the same) but I still enjoy decorating!

Living room

My tree:



As you know, I did a Nightmare Before Christmas theme. I was trying to find Lock, Shock and Barrel ornament but they were a bit pricey so I found a coloring page then framed it:



I also have this Jack and Sally print that was a yard stake for Halloween but I removed the stake, and added ribbon:




I found my Santa Jack nutcracker along with my new Sally figurine which I got on Halloween. I added another regular Nutcracker later (not pictured).

My trunk I kept pretty simple a mix of Christmas and Jack:

And Captain Marvel too!

And my little side table:



Probably one of my favorites!

Kitchen

I later add the Target dog on top of the tree! 

Overall, I kept the decor simple/vintage. I added my white tree which is usually the brooch tree, and my vintage Santa Jar.


Mixed with red of course and vintage Coke and signs:


I've already shared my Hot Cocoa Bar, last but not least is this cute sign:



Bathroom

As you know, I am in the processing of redoing my bathroom, I wanted to decorate but again keep it simple not to go overboard:



If you've been an oldie but goldie, you know how old the Santa Island/Reindeer Cabana is! I added tropical twinkle lights that are on a timer.


Also I've had these sandy Snowmen for a long time too.


Of course I have a Jack towel!

My room

I didn't go all out in my room either but I added some Christmas to my coffin shelf:


You still with me? I will be recapping the Christmas lights!

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts