Blogmas Day 17: Socks

Today is my brother's birthday! We will be celebrating later!

I will be totally honest, I am not a big fan of Christmas music there are some tunes I like and only select few artists: Kenny Chensey, Michael Buble to name a few but last year, JD McPherson released a Christmas Album called "Socks" I wanted to make sure I purchased both a digital copy and the vinyl this year!



Socks is about getting socks for Christmas which as a kid can be disappointing but the song is quite comical and is very catchy!

While I like all of the songs my favorite is: Holly, Carol, Candy & Joy:




I love the vinyl it's green (not shown). I am starting to add Christmas vinyls to my collection!

See you tomorrow!

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent



Comments

Popular Posts