Blogmas Day 22: Old Christmas Traditions

I can't believe we're in the final stretch!

Today I am sharing some of my old Christmas Traditions I do just about every year. Then on Christmas Eve I will be sharing new ones!

*Look at lights: This has been one I've done ever since I was little. Although locations, ideas change it's still one I adore.

*Stockings: I started filling my own stocking every year. I usually open it on Christmas morning and I have one for Stark too!

*My own gifts: I play Santa to myself which I get something that I probably normally wouldn't get myself or just something on my list I really want. Plus it's always important to think of yourself too!

*Christmas dress: I get a new Christmas Dress every year here's mine for this year.

*Christmas Eve Service: Probably a no brainier but I worked last Christmas Eve so I wasn't able to attend but I go every year.

*Watching a Christmas Story: Depending what night I work I will watch a Christmas Story which is one of my favorite Christmas movies.

*Ugly Christmas Sweaters: This has been a yearly one for me as well it has been fun to wear them around Christmas here is mine for 2019:

From Target of Course! 


*Giving ornaments: I try to give ornaments to friends/family during Christmas. I buy several for my purposes or to match my decor, so I always add at least a new ornament to my collection here's my Target one:


Since you know Target is life

*Ice cream trees: I enjoy mint Christmas ice cream Christmas trees during Christmas

*Christmas PJ's: I know it's a cliche tradition and probably everyone does it but I try to get a new pair every year to wear during Christmas.

*Christmas cards: It seems like an old tradition that maybe going away but I still send them!

What are your Christmas Traditions?

Miss Mag Nificent


Comments

Popular Posts