Reflections on the Decade

It's hard to believe that a new decade is happening tomorrow!!

I have lived in four different decades

Two different Centuries

Two Different Millennia

And I'm not even 40 yet.


Now another decade is ending a new one is beginning. I started blogging right before 2010 happened and I am still at it. 10 years and over 1,000 posts. Although I don't have many followers, or readers, but I still enjoy writing here if it's not for anyone it's for me, my future kids if I ever have any etc.

Originally this blog was to update friends and family on things, then it kind of became a creative blog, I attempted to organizing, etc and finally pinup.

Here's a look back:

*I moved out on my own after living with roommates for 4 years. I have lived my own for 7 years. A very defining moment of my life for sure.

*Loosing several loved ones including my sister. Probably the single most hardest loss of the decade. I miss her so much!

*Turned 30. A big milestone for sure!

*Fell in love and fell out of love. Enough said.

*I started a new job, lost the job, and gained 10 years at current job. A crazy journey for sure!

*Adopted Stark. Definitely the one of the best moments of my life!

*I became an Auntie and a Godmother. Possibly my 3 favorite humans ever.

*I went back to school and graduated with a 2nd Degree. A roller coaster time of my life but I made long time friendships with it.

*Got into pinup: Probably one of the best moments ever! There have been ups and downs with it and sadly some drama involved but I wouldn't regret it or change it for anything! 2020 will be my year!

Red Ranger is ready! 


Have a Safe and Happy 2020!

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts