Blogmas Day 9: Christmas Clutch

Can't Clutch This released a special bonus clutch this holiday season as they did last year (I did not get that one sadly) I debated for a bit then jumped at the chance!

I bring you the Christmas Tree Clutch!



This can be purchased separately from the subscription behind it is last year's monthly subscription clutch. I have yet to get November's Clutch (it shipped late) so that will be another post for blogmas.

The clutch has a fun triangle design, green on the inside too, comes with a side pock and you can use the yellow strap!


The flares were ornament pins which I decided not to get since my concern they'll fall off. I did use the light bulb flare from last year's clutch (I wasn't able to get the tag for it). That's one of the nice things about CCT you can use purse straps or flares with other clutches!

Also the clutch is large enough for all my basics and room for my phone too. This clutch is super cute and I am ready to carry for the Christmas season!!

Have a great week!

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts