Blogmas Day 25: Vintage Christmas Ads

Merry Christmas!!!

We made it 25 Days of Blogging! Actually it wasn't too bad because I had a lot of content prepared this year which helped. Although I didn't get to do everything on my list (like in the fall!) but there's always next year!

Today I thought it would be fun to share some vintage Christmas ads that were in magazines:



Here's a vintage 7-Up ad I love how it says Wholesome.


Here's a Lucky Strike cigarettes (think of the Maroon 5 song) when smoking ads were allowed in magazines now you don't see them anymore.


Burger King: Since this has a website on it I am not sure how old this one is but it has a vintage feel to it! And BK is still closed on Christmas!



Ah Christmas Pez! Do you have any? That price though!



This ad is from 1975. You can still get these of course plus other flavors: Candy Cane, Mint, Hot Cocoa, Cherry Cordial to name a few!

I saved the best for last!



Frosty The Slaw Man! The recipe sound interesting for sure! 

Have a Merry Christmas! I will be taking the rest of the week off then I shall be back in time to ring in the New Year!!!
Miss Mag Nificent 



Comments

Popular Posts