Blogmas Day 18: Stockings

Happy one week before Christmas!

I am about halfway done with shopping. I will be finishing the rest Friday.

I have written about this since about 2016, and I wanted to do more Christmas content this week. Hence the reason I am writing about it today!

Growing up, we hung stockings but never really filled them, I lived with roommates we sort of did but once I lived on my own I started to fill my own stocking, and Stark has his own stocking. I also invested in a new one this year:




Here's some ideas to fill stockings with:

*Cell phone case or pop sockets
*A small wallet
*Hair ties, etc
*Favorite candy
*Lipstick or travel sized makeup
*Sunglasses
*Actual socks
*Money or gift cards
*Small books
*Small toys
*Jewelry
*Stocking caps
*Nail files
*Pens, pencils etc
*Key chains
*Action figures
*Small gadgets
*Fun magnets
*Ear buds or Air Pods
*Small sized flask with mini bottles of liquor

The list goes on! I usually open my stocking on Christmas morning.

Do you do stockings?

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts