Blogmas Day 20: Mermaid Bathroom Wall

Happy Friday!

Today I have to finish up the last of my Christmas shopping, and squeeze in some Christmas activities before the big day! (Wish me luck!) Tomorrow I will be sharing my review of the JSC Christmas Mystery box (I am saving Blue Blood for after the holidays) so stay tuned!

This is the finale of my mermaid bathroom! I had to wait until I got my last item from Amazon before I could share this. I didn't share ALL of my bathroom and I may still do that in the New Year, but you've seen most of the items/DIY I did for it.

The main wall of my bathroom, I've done various things even a gallery wall so I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted to do. Here's the wall before:



I used to have a picture of Marilyn Monroe on here but I added this sign while I brain stormed ideas. I had heard about temporary wall paper on various blogs, so I decided to take the plunge I ordered this kind from Amazon. I removed all the items, patched the holes up, sanded them down, and then took painters tape to mark the area where I wanted the wall paper.

I kept the beach sign up while I waited for the wallpaper. Once it arrived I had just enough to cover the space I had in mind:


It's pretty easy to apply, no need to damped the product its self adhesive and it can be removed too. I really loved the colors it makes me happy.

I bought some items from Hobby Lobby at 50% off to add to the wall while I wanted for my mermaid tin sign which I got last week. Here is the final product:


Cabana boy sign/Mermaid Hobby Lobby
Mermaid Brand Rum sign: Amazon

I thought I would add more to it but I love it as is. It's the perfect mermaid oasis!

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts