Blogmas Day 7: Podcasts I love

A little break from Christmas for this post! Today is about Podcasts. I've fallen down the rabbit hole of them on Spotify. I listen to them mostly on my days off while I clean house, etc,

My platform is Spotify but most of these can be found on Google Podcasts, Apple, Sound Cloud, and Apple!

Pat and JT ready when you are: Pat and JT used to be on a local radio station now they have their own podcast! The goal is to have 365 podcasts the first year (they are on 280's). They have fun guests etc. I just enjoy them so much!

It's happening with Snooki and Joey: If you're a Jersey Shore Fan you'll love this podcast! Snooki and her gay best friend Joey talk about their lives, celeb gossip and more!

Sincerely Fortune: This podcast is by Fortune Feimster and her partner Jax. I've only listened two episodes so far but I enjoy it.

Sierra Unfiltered: I follow Sierra Schultzzie on You Tube this a podcast with her friend/producers Sky Pollitt this one I watch on You Tube. I enjoy their antics plus they have some fun episodes!

Souls at Sundown with Meghan Hughes: Another You Tuber I follow she plays music of her favorites during the pod cast!

The best life Podcast: This is with Danny J and Jill Coleman. Danny used to be a PT and Jill is currently one they talk about relationships, life, money etc. It's a pretty good one for a single gal like me!

Now for some True Crime Pod Casts!

I am slowly dipping my toe into True Crime Podcasts here's my favorites:

Confronting OJ Simpson with Kim Goldman: It has been 25 years since Kim's brother Ron was murdered. Kim dives into "The Trail of the Century" and speaks with people that were involved during the trail, including Marcia Clark, Kato Kaelin, some of the jury members etc. It's only 10 episodes but truly mind blowing. I was young with the trail happened so hearing it from her point of view is fascinating

The Killing of Marilyn Monroe: This is an in depth look of a who done it?  I am only on episode 5 but it has been interesting so far

My funeral home stories: This is about a funeral home employee by the name of Grant. I'm two episodes into this one but he talks about his life working in a funeral home, his relationship, and more.


That's my Podcast round up! What's your favorite podcast?

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts