Jeffree Star Cosmetic's review

In the words of Jeffree Star:

Hi, how are ya? 

(I am excited to share with you a review of Jeffree Star cosmetics!!

I totally forgot to publish this post before I share my mystery box review)

Okay. I know he's been the face of controversy in the past and he may not be everyone's cup of tea. But last year I watched the Shane Dawson series on You Tube, I gave it the benefit of doubt. And it turns out I've enjoyed watching his videos. Especially his closet video (seriously go watch it!) envy!! 

Anyways I've been wanting to order a palette since the release of Alien palette last Christmas but haven't gotten a chance to dip my toes yet... Until recently. Jeffree released his summer collection Jaw Breaker which includes a mini palette that was in my price range, a lippy and of course the iconic star shaped hand mirror!!!

Products:



Jaw Breaker Mini Breaker ($28.00) okay this is tad pricey for a palette I get that but Jeffree always delivers with his collections. This is the first ever 9 pan palette that JSC has released so I knew I wanted to try it.



Colors: Double Scoop, Orange Crush, Foreplay, Oral, Purple Punch, Slice, Bubble Gum, Bite Me, and Hot Fudge (two are a part of the Jaw Breaker palette).

It does state on the site Bubble Gum, Bite Me, Foreplay Orange Crush, and Purple Punch are not intended for use around the immediate eye area which I did use both pinks (Foreplay and Bubble Gum) on a test drive but I only did my lids and did not have troubles.

The packaging of course is die for!! It came safely wrapped in tissue paper, bubble wrap and the cute boxing which made me very happy. I did notice there was no clear covering on the mirror which was no big deal since the item came safe.



These colors are pigmented AF which I love a good pigment as the next gal so that was a win for me.

Velour Liquid Lipstick

Ahhh this is another favorite in the JSC collection. The lippy is long lasting and doesn't come off too terrible (I did the kiss test) I did have to reapply due to wear but it was not much.

Color: Yes Ma'am! ($18.00) Since Beasme is $22.00 (and is a smaller tube) I didn't mind paying $18.00 for this lippy. Also I know what you are thinking no red?? I decided to try attempting something different (fear not I have a red on it's way as I write this) back before I did red lippy, I did wear A LOT of pink.

I LOVE this lippy and swear by it I can't for more!

Last but not least, I had to purchase an iconic JSC Star hand mirror

Mine came in hot pink (now sold out) there are other colors in stock and are $25.00. Again the mirror came packaged safely (in it's own box in foam). The mirror is lightweight, has a hole for hanging, and I LOVE it what more can I say?

Last but not least: Delivery. According to the website because of the high demand, I figured turnaround time would be awhile (I was in no hurry) then when I got the notification it was process before I knew it I got word it was delivered (I ordered on July 5th and got it by July 15th) so a week. Super impressive!!

I give my JSC order an A+

I'll be sharing the mystery box the following week!

Miss Mag Nificent



Comments

Popular Posts