Mini Goodwill Haul

Happy Wednesday Darlings!!

Last week, Dad and I stopped at Goodwill to kill time plus my car was in the shop. It's not really a $10 challenge because Dad bought something too. Hopefully I can plan a $10 challenge again soon.

So it's a mini haul for ya!


From Left to Right is a mini guitar clutch which believe it or not I have a larger one in this same style! That one is a cross-body super cute just like it's little one!!

Top is a pair of grey stripped flats from Target which is always handy to have more flats

Last but not least is a bow handbag from Van Maur which is a clothing store in the West Roads Mall  which had the original tag on it!


Although I only paid $3.99 for the bag this was the original price!!

Friday I will be sharing an updated Red Lipstick collection!


Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts