Pinup Logistics

Happy Saturday Darlings!!

1 week from today is the pinup contest for John C. Fremont Days.

2 weeks is the Scene of the Crash pinup contest!!

One of my favorite things I like to do before pinup contests is what I like to call "pinup logistics" a behind the scenes of a contest. In case you didn't know, a lot planning can go into a contest. Not just registering for the contest, but planning the outfit, etc.

For me, I like to plan ahead with my outfits (or try to anyways). I'm a planner by nature. Plus in case something doesn't workout I can come up with a plan B if need be.

Here's my outfit for John C. Fremont contest:


It's a 1940's themed contest.  I know it's going to be hot that day but this is the closest style outfit I have. Not pictured are my shoes, additional accessories and my prop. But this gives you an idea of what I am working with.

Nothing makes me happier than planning for contests!!

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts