You Tubers I admire

Happy Monday!!

I have a few posts in the works but I have to wait for products to come in but I decided I'd share something new. I wanted to share some You Tubers I admire.

I got into You Tube late in the game but I follow a different variety of You Tubers from Thrift You Tubers, to one that dabble in vintage/pinup etc. Along with Backstreet Boys, John Mayer (no shame) and The Rock.

Anyways the first You Tuber I admire is Rachel Maksy: 



Rachel used to be "The Pinup Companion" but changed to her own name. She won 2018 NYX face awards (even though she's pretty humble and doesn't think she should have won).

Why I like Rachel:

*She's pretty humble like I mentioned and that's a breath of fresh air.
*She can be awkward and owns it.
*Her dog Frodo is THE cutest (I even own the Frodo shirt)
*She does amazing Cosplay (especially Wonder Woman)
*She even throws in bloopers in her videos which again makes her genuine
*She's very aesthetically pleasing 

Her recent series (posted video) But make it vintage is fantastic! She's learning how to sew and she owns up to her mistakes and swears she isn't perfect. I'm not much into Star Wars but I enjoyed watching her take on Leia.

Give Rachel a follow!


Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts