John C. Fremont Days



Happy Saturday!! Today is Scene of the Crash which I will be recapping Monday.

This is an extra post because I wanted to write about body positivity which was pretty long. At the end of this post I will also update you on life as well.

Last Saturday was a small contest for John C. Fremont Days which was ran by the local Military group so it was 1941 themed. I did the best I could with what I had which was my red/black wrap dress. I didn't have time to do my hair so I wore it down and hopped for the best.

There was only 3 of us it was hot AF, my heels were sinking into the ground and I got startled by gun shots but overall I had a good time!


Being interviewed





My aunt Sue passed away unexpectedly last Monday her services were Thursday and Friday of last week luckily I had posts already set up for last week. This is the first time I've posted Monday, Wednesday and Friday with a bonus weekend post in a long time!!

One thing I learned from Aunt's service was that there a photo of her as child with a pickup truck covered in shaving cream. I'm sure for a wedding or something. I asked my uncle about it sadly he did not know the story behind it which broke my heart because it looked like a fun time. My dad is a wonderful story teller. I have happy memories because of that.

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent


Comments

Popular Posts