June Can't Clutch This!

It's officially summer here! I try not to complain too much about the heat we really need to dry out. However I had to blast both a/c's the other day....Also I can't believe it's July!! I am really hoping it's going to be a good month.

Today I am sharing June's Can't Clutch This. If you remember last month I mentioned how CCT has become a separate identity from Studio DIY which is really exciting for the brand. This is year 2 of me having the subscription and out of all of the ones I've tried, I really like this one this best. Granted it can be pricey (adding the flairs etc) but I think it has paid for itself. Sometimes I don't add the flair and just get the clutch (which itself is $19.99) also I did skip March this year but otherwise getting the clutches has been the highlight of each month.

Tropic Like It's Hot




This month's clutch is throw back to last July with the fold over design. It has a cute palm design. Along with a fun coral color which is 2019 Pantone color of the year (who knew?).


I decided to use the palm leaf flair from last year's clutch as opposed to the flair included with this month (it was cute but I wasn't feeling it). Also the pink strap is from another clutch which has been the nice advantage of these clutches.

Also, they changed the plate to Can't Clutch This which was really exciting



The inside of the clutch is the basic pink and has the inside pocket too. I'd give this month's clutch an A+

Have a great week!

Miss Mag Nificent


Comments

Popular Posts