Red Lipstick 2.0

Happy Friday Darlings!!

Tomorrow is Scene of The Crash Contest (my 10th!) and I can't be more excited!! It's a good time for sure and I can't wait to see my pinup sisters!!

Today, I wanted to share my updated red lip stick collection which I shared my first here now I have more to collection!

Let's get started!




Besame

I love Besame it's aesthetically pleasing and they're accurate reproductions from all decades from the 1920's-1970's!

Victory Red 1941 (read review here) $22.00 currently sold out.

Red Velvet 1946 $22.00

Soap and Glory 

Sexy Mother Pucker Lipsticks- I love Soap and Glory lippys I had gotten Tom & Cherry in my first round of lippys and now I've added two more:

Rougenie $12.00 this a matte red lippy

Poppy Power Shine Lighter (I could not find this one on the website so I don't think it's in stock)

Maybelline 

Red for Me (382) $7.49 Matte: I really like the fun color of this lippy

NYX

Super Cliquey In the red matte: On sale for $4.50. This one is a hit and miss for me. I liked it at first but then it crumbled after wear. This is a handy lippy though because you just click the bottom of it to extend it and is small enough to throw in your purse.

Butter Gloss Apple Crisp (couldn't find it on the website) On sale for $3.25. It's a soft matte lip cream and one of the colors I gravitate towards

Soft Matte Metallic Lip Cream Monte Carlo $7.00. According to the website it says it's red with a pink undertone but it looks darker in person.

Extra Creamy Round lipstick in Chaos $4.00. I have more NYX lippy than any lippy in my collection they have a fun variety of colors including this one :)

Cover Girl

Melting Pout Gel 125 Gel Yes $7.41. This is in a squeeze tube with a sponge applicator. The problem is that the sponge gets clogged so I have to clean the tip and re-poke holes in them. It's a great color though.

Rimmel London

Kate: Kiss of Life $7.00. Now I had gotten this one at Wal-Mart and I couldn't find it on the website but it's a fun color.

Last but not least I use a red lip liner from ELF cosmetics. I had to get another tube of it. I call it my ride or die lip liner. (Not pictured).

What's your favorite lippy?

Miss Mag Nificent






Comments

Popular Posts