Red Lipstick Picks

 Happy Friday! Instead of Fashion Friday, I am sharing my favorite shades of red lipstick enjoy!





And I got that red lip, classic thing that you like ~Taylor Swift

Red Lipstick is a pin up staple! At first I was a bit scared to wear it because I tended to gravitate towards lighter colors I was a big pink lipstick/gloss fan for the longest time. It wasn't until I did my pin up pictures I wore red lipstick and then I became hooked.

So this post I am sharing my favorite Red Lipstick picks which includes drug store brands and also professional brands which a few I have gotten from Ipsy glam bags and I have purchased too. Some have been a hit and miss like everything in the pin up world it's a learning process! I will give a grade (in red) on each one as well as linkage to the previous reviews I did with each one.

Drug Store Brands

Black Heart From Hot Topic: My first tube of red lip stick was from Hot Topic and their brand called Black Heart. (I love their nail polish too) Which I could not find the tube I know I kept it! Grade: A

Wet and Wild: This has to be my one of top favorite brands of lipstick! I actually have to different color: Cherry Frost and Hot red. Grade: A+

Soap and Glory: (review here) Sexy Mother Pucker in Tom and Cherry. Grade: A 

Elf Cosmetics: Fearless. This one isn't as smooth and I haven't used it much I'll probably won't be keeping it. Grade: F

Cover Girl: Gloss in Sweet Strawberry I use it as a lip liner/base. It seems to blend with my other colors ok. Grade: B

Professional Brands all but Suavecita were from Ipsy. 

Suavecita in Victory:  (review here) Grade: B-

NYX: Gloss Liquid Suede in Kitten Heels (Ipsy review) Grade: A

Ciate London: Gloss liquid velvet in Diva (Ipsy review) Grade: A


I still have yet to try Besme Cosmetics Lipstick, Burt Bee's also the actual Red color in Soap and Glory. They might be apart of my December favorites! I will be back next week with more Christmas decorating! 

Have a great weekend!!
 

XO,

Mags 

Comments

Popular Posts