November Favorites: Soap and Glory Review

It's hard to believe tomorrow will be December 1st! I have gotten most of my decorations up and I will be sharing projects throughout the month of December plus my tree :) 

For my November Favorites I decided to write about Soap and Glory.

I had gone to Wal-Greens in search of some products to review for this month and I saw the Soap and Glory display:



I was drawn in immediately! Vintage style display and packaging? What's not to love?? I seriously wanted to buy everything! But I limited myself to four items:


Face Soap and Clarity: Vitamin C Facial Wash. As I am getting older, I am trying to get into a skin care routine. I have been using Ipsy products as they come in but never had anything really solid. But I found this scrub and it was love at first scrub! A little goes a long way too and this bottle will last me!

The Scrub of your life: Smoothing body scrub when I first opened it and smelled the citrus scent (among others scents) I instantly "woke up". I love body scrubs as it but this is awesome!







Kick Ass: Blur and Brighten concealer I've never really have used a concealer before but I decided to give one a try. I put it on first before my foundation in my tricky spots under my eyes, any blemish marks, and the sides of my nose then you blend it in.

Sexy Mother Pucker: Tom and Cherry. At first I thought this was red but it's more a reddish pink color which I really love.

Overall, I have Soap and Glory an A+ and I will be giving some as gifts and purchasing more!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts