Ipsy Glam Bag November

Wow it's that time again! November Ipsy's glam bag is here! That means we only have one more bag for 2016! Also I am working on my November favorites which will be two posts!

November Theme: Rock Starlet

I was hoping for the silver one of this bag but I have come to love it! Ipsy has been hitting these styles out of the park!!! I love anything constellation too :)

Products: (starting in the back)



Bonivant Botanical Pure Masks: This time I got three masks in my bag. If you remember, I got some in my August bag. They come in different scents I tried the blue which I believe which was Camomile? I tried the mask right out of the package it was a tad slimy and I had a hard time getting it to stick. Now I know why beauty gurus stick them in the fridge! I like masks though but I am more into the cream kind.

Tarte Cosmetics Maracuja oil: This is another face product which surprised me that I got two face products in one bag. I am trying to be better at a skin care routine now that I am older so I have been putting on after I wash my face in the shower I haven't noticed any difference of course it has been a few days.

Formula X nail polish in Huntress: Another nail polish!! Actually it's a small bottle of it and the color looks like a gold/brown but when I swatched it the color was a navy blue? I will use this color as the months are getting colder. I tend to do save darker colors for fall and winter.

theBalm Cosmetics Mad Lash Mascara: I love theBalm products! I've gotten their products from Ipsy before. The mascara is awesome! But I will be saving it for when I travel because it is a smaller size.

Ciate London Liquid Velvet Matte Liquid Lipstick in Diva: You know me I LOVE red lipstick! So I was super excited to get this in my glam bag! It goes on smooth and is long lasting. Maybe I will share my red lipstick picks!

I give November's bag an A

Happy Monday!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts