Blog O Ween Day 14

I have to admit, that I am a bit slow trying to up my spooky wardrobe game. I am hoping maybe next year I can be more on top of things. Sadly I missed out on some fun outfit releases. However, I did snag a much thought after cardigan that I have seen on the innerwebs, here's my review of the company, and the cardigan! 



Glitz, Glam and Rebellion is based out of Texas (one of my fellow pinup sisters referred me), they carry various items including petticoats for reasonable prices (a discount if you buy 3 or more) and they have some of top pinup brands Hell Bunny, Banned apparel to name a few. 

They were running a special on the cardigan at the time I ordered so I got 15% off (I love me a discount). 

The cardigan is from Banned Apparel which is a UK brand. Back in my early pinup days I was big into cardigans like these. Like I said I've seen this style of cardigan and it has been a long await item on my wish list and I am happy to have it!!

I forgot to photograph the bat details on the sleeves (I love bats).

Positives 

*They ship fast 

*The cardigan is super cute and I love the details 

*The discount for ordering the cardigan.

I sized up since it is a cropped cardigan (3x) it fits comfortably. 

Overall, I love this cardigan! In the near future I will be ordering some petticoats to give my review of them!


Stay Spooky!


Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts