Blog O Ween Day 1

 Welcome to Blog O Ween!!

Where I blog for 31 Days During Halloween. It's going to be a mix bag of various spooky things. From decor to DIY's even recipes. It's going to be a fun time!


Today I am sharing some of my Top 10 Spooky You Tubers 

#1 Sydney Nicole 

I have talked about Sydney before. She is definitely an everyday is Halloween Queen hence why she is number 1! She just released her own palette too!! 

#2 Chic on the Cheap 

Sara Jane is another one I have talked about she does Dollar Store crafts and is so creative! I wish I could be her real life friend because she is SO fun. But she knocks it out of the park with Halloween crafts in fact I will be sharing a round of Dollar Store Crafts during Blog O Ween!

#3 Grav3yard Girl 

Bunny is another Halloween Queen. She does Vlog O Ween on her channel. Her Halloween Trick or Treat hauls are fantastic!

#4 Ashley's Freaky Friday  

This is the 2nd Account of Pinup Doll Ashley Marie.  But if you like spooky stories go check out her channel she does a get ready with me while she tells the stories! So it's a two for one if that's your jam.


#5 Ask A Mortician 

I LOVE ask a mortician. Her content is actually informational not as spooky but I have watched a lot of her videos this summer (they got me through mom's passing) my favorite is Iconic Corpses but if you want to know about the funeral industry I highly recommend.


#6 Midge Munster  

Midge I believe was a suggested You Tuber again she does not disappoint. If it wasn't for her "Code Orange" shouts out I would have missed some of the Halloween goodness out there. 


#7 Jade The Libra 

Jade is another suggested You Tuber and I have only slowly started to watch her videos but she is also another Everyday is Halloween Queen (which I love) and I am enjoying her contesnt


#8 The Lair of Voltaire 

Another suggested You Tuber but his content is right up my alley and he's a darker side of Martha Stewart! Gothic Homemaking is pretty awesome to see spooky content from a guy's point of view 


#9 Christine McConnell 

I've shouted out Christine before I just love her content. AND she just moved from California to New York into a spooky new home!! I cannot wait to see what she does this with it! 


#10 Sarah Hawkinson 

Sarah also has a horror channel but I LOVE her Halloween content every year. 

Am I missing anyone? Let me know!

Sta 


Comments

Popular Posts