Blog O Ween Day 12

Happy Monday! I am slowly winding down my Halloween Decor Hunting for the year. I am sad about it but things are shifting to Christmas in retail. I hate that it's coming to an end already!! 

Today I am sharing my wish list again along with items I stated to add bevcuase I had seen You Tube Influencer's have/share them (they're doing their job!!) in their videos and suddenly wanted to find them myself. 


Original List: 

1. Frankenstein Mask from Spirit  

Yes! I was able to get the mask!!! 

2. Sam Funko Pop (also from Spirit) 

No sadly I did not get this item yet still seems to be on backorder 

3. Halloween Salt and Pepper Shakers

As of the time this blog post goes live I have ordered some!! 

4. Halloween Pillows

Yes! I did get some pillows but I want some more. At Home had some great ones that I am hoping to go back once they go on sale. I am bummed that I didn't get a black cat pillow from Michaels. Here's one of the ones I got from At Home:




5. Door Mat (different than my current one)

Negative. I heard Target had really cute ones but they were gone. 

6. Big Skeleton 

I plan on getting him October 23rd!!! 

7. Halloween Mugs

As of now I have about 3 new spooky mugs added to my collection! 

Additions 

8. Halloween Cake Stand. 

Stupid Target had a really cute spooky cake stand that I didn't know I needed in my life until I saw it again in serval You Tube videos but I couldn't find it. However, I did get a simple black one from Wal-Mart. 

9. Ghoulish Garden 

Target I guess does a ghoulish garden every year (I only got a skull fake succulent) again, I had seen a (fake) Venus fly trap plants all over. I ended up getting a smaller one for $20 which I ended up loving. Then I had seen some purple poppy peepers? That were so stinking' cute but alas they're sold out. 

10. Skeleton Items from Michaels 

I did get two additional yoga skeletons this year, but I suddenly wanted some of the skeleton artwork but so I ordered them online. I will have a mini Haul later. 

11. Crystal Ball 

I was hoping to make one from one of videos Chic on the Cheap had but I could not find the materials for it. Hot Topic had one for sale (but it sold out) when I stopped at At Home, they had one for a reasonable price. Here's a photo of my "palmistry" corner:



12. Bat Bowl

Jade the Libra showed this in her haul video. I had ordered it but then got an email that it was out of stock and the ordered was canceled. Sad face  

13. Beetlejuice Sign 

I think this was one of the most thought after items from Spirit this year!  I didn't put it on my list originally because I didn't know where I would have displayed it but then again seeing it through various posts, I'm bummed I didn't look for it. 

14. Palmistry hand 

Although it's not really a Halloween decor to some folks (though Michael's did have a section this year, same with Spirit) I thought it would be neat to have one on display. I studied palm reading back in my early years. 

15. Halloween Blankets 

I have been wanting some for years and never ended up getting any. Wal-Mart and Target they were (again already sold out). I am hoping to either get one from Hot Topic or Sour Puss.

16. Bath and Body Works bat scones. 

When I went to BBW, I had seen both these cute bat scones but couldn't justify the prices. Again it's another coulda woulda shoulda situation.

17. Various Dollar Tree items for crafting 

There was a few items I wanted from Dollar Tree but didn't locate at my local one. Including wooden Jack O Lantern's, this nifty potion bottle sign etc

Here's the video Chic on the Cheap shared:




That's everything (I think) for my list! I've always done a "mental" list so it was fun to actually write out some of my ideas and execute them. It's a hodge podge of items! 


Stay Spooky!

Miss Mag Nificent 




Comments

Popular Posts