Blog O Ween Day 21

Today is something different. Recently I found out about an aesthetic has become trendy. Which I find totally interesting because it's been an aesthetic as far as I can remember (these young kids I tell ya!) which being titled Dark Academia.

Basically think Hogwarts library,  crossed with Ravenclaw's common room, meets Sherlock Holmes/Edgar Allan Poe. A lot of warm and Earthy tones browns, greens, plaids you name it. Throw in some vintage cameras typewriters. etc. 

I find it interesting that's this is trend (what are you going to do?) but hey. I sort have a theme of it in my goth inspired bedroom I thought I'd share:


I do have a bookshelf in here. 

And I re-did my dark shelf a bit:



What do you think of the dark academia theme? 


Stay Spooky! 


Miss Mag Nificent 

 

Comments

Popular Posts