Blog O Ween Day 20

 I love supporting small businesses especially spooky babes. I discovered Rotten Glam through Sydney Nicole on Instagram. They have spooky accessories and water bottles! Here's a small haul of the items I received: 



Far Right: Mask Holder. I had seen this on their Instagram and had missed out the first time they were released and when they did another, I was able to score one! Since masks are not going away anytime soon. Speaking of: The disposable Halloween masks are EVERYTHING! I am tempted not to use them I may use one on Halloween and save the other one for my memory book. 

Left: Pop Sockets. I have never gotten actual custom made ones before but these are amazing!! I love the bonus pins too. 


I will have another haul later this week!

Stay Spooky!

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts