Blog O Ween Day 17

 We're two weeks away from the big spooky day!! 

It's time for another Dollar Store craft!!

Dollar Tree carries these lightweight panel signs. (This project I made two signs). 


According to Dollar Tree DIYers these can be made into just about anything you set your mind to. But I just keep things simple. I had gotten two, the first one I painted white which ended up taking forever so for the second sign, I used premier and that made a difference!

Then I took white paint for touch ups 


Next, I made a couple print outs to make a label for them. I don't have a circuit so this is an easier method, you take a strip of packaging tape, put it over the word, cut out then stick the label in water:


Let it sit for about an hour, remove the label from the water and start rubbing the paper off the tape. The print will stay on the tape, the tape will be sticky again then you can attach it to the panel:

For the resting witch face sign, I was hoping to find some witchy stickers but no luck. I made another spooky sign and added foam ghost stickers to it:



I loved how this one turned out! Hopefully I can find some witch stickers to finish the other one!

Stay Spooky!

Miss Mag Nificent 


Comments

Popular Posts