Blog O Ween Day 24

This is probably long a waited Dollar Tree Craft for me. I didn't have all the supplies on hand so it had to wait on the back burner for a long time. I didn't take as many pictures as I thought (crafter problems). But I had seen Jay Munee DIY on You Tube create some of these pumpkins and I knew I wanted to make my own version. 

Here's one of the original videos  



You start with a craveable pumpkin:


You can remove the stump (attached with a toothpick) then it's ready to paint. Make sure you use acrylic paint as opposed to spray paint since this is made of foam.

Next, I wanted to make my pumpkin blingy but I could not find my sheet of bling. So on Prime day I ordered that and air dry clay to make a custom stump:



Mine wasn't as fancy as Jay's but it did the job you let it dry for about a day. I painted it silver/glitter glaze. Last step is to attach the stump with hot glue and ta da you have a cute custom pumpkin!



Stay Spooky!

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts