Blog O Ween Day 15

 I've had to do some shifting around with some of my posts since we're getting closer to the big day. Some of my items haven't come in yet, or I haven't finished some crafts (here's hoping I can get everything done in time!!) mainly candle DIY's. 

Today's Dollar store craft, I somehow didn't take a before picture, and Dollar Tree's website did not have the exact item either but I had found a skull on a pedestal, and I thought it could use an extreme makeover. (it also was loose on the pedestal which made it easier to remove). 

I bought some glitter spray paint, gave it a good couple coats:




The pedestal was black but had some gold to it, which I also spray painted completely black then I re-hot glued the skull to the pedestal:



I am pleased with the results and here the finished product with Mr. Bones!


I kick myself for not picking up more of these guys I haven't been back in a while I may have to see what's left before Christmas takes over!

Stay Spooky!

Miss Mag Nificent 


 

Comments

Popular Posts