Blog O Ween Day 23

I have another mini haul for you from another favorite spooky company called Lucky Hellcat I love their pins and products!! I ordered from them earlier this year and I finally got around to ordering from her again in September (it does take awhile for the products to arrive). 

Here's what I got this time!



Laugh Now and Cry Later mask, is everything a mask should be. Soft, comfortable, adjustable and spooky! It also came with filters (which I haven't really tried yet) so I can't wait to wear it out. 

Here's a close up on the pins:


Beetlejuice Big Boy Pin. I have the Michael Myers version and I'm in love. (There is also a Pinhead one) I also had to get a Bride aka Monsterbilly Queen pin. (It glows in the dark!) to go with my Frankenstein moto jacket.  

I suggest checking out Lucky Hell Cat for your spooky needs!

Stay Spooky!

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts