Blog O Ween Day 3

I realized that I never shared part 2 of my going dark bedroom so I figured I would add to Blog O Ween! And also because I haven't been to all the stores for the best/worst list of 2020 for Halloween selections.

 Let's take a look!



I swapped out my big Marilyn picture for a BIG Frankenstein picture. I got this baby from Sourpuss Clothing. I also got skull pillow from Michael's (the blush Halloween line) along black throw pillows I already had on hand. 



My black shelf is all decked out for Halloween and I moved my Bride Poster over here with my glitter skull print right above her.




I ended up removing a lot of the pictures I had on the wall across from my bed (cat owner problems) I moved my Lily Munster poster here. I added my set of Garbage Pail Kids Cards (Spooky edition) to the wall as well and then my vertical spooky print. 



Next is my new stripped coffin shelf (courtesy of Sourpuss) then I decided to do a mini gallery wall. 

I love the turn out! Eventually I will new bedding etc. 

Stay Spooky!

Miss Mag Nificent 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts