Blog O Ween Day 5

If you remember, I got my first pair of Strange Cvlt shoes this year. This summer, I ordered another two pairs back in August. I have worn them fairly often between now and then so I wanted to give a part two review on these shoes. 

I ordered Lydia Scary Jack Black Atlantis 

And Lydia Jackolantern Pearl Iridescent pink glitter  



I have started to transition into flats as opposed to heels when I am doing pinup plus who doesn't love spooky shoes? These shoes come in orange boxes as opposed to the black that my red bat shoes came in. And if you remember in my last review, I had mixed feelings during my review, so I wanted to give the shoes another chance. Plus I really liked them.

Strange Cvlt comes in various styles including Flip Flops, Boots, High Tops and Creepers. They're 100% vegan (which is much appreciated) and are an ultimate statement piece to any outfit! 

Stay Spooky!

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts