Blog O Ween Day 28

With it being fall, it's that time of year where there is Pumpkin Spiced or pumpkin flavored everything!!

Today I sharing some of the pumpkin flavored products out there and my review of them!

Native Deodorant:


 If you remember my Native review back in August I had mixed feelings on the product, however I love the PSL scent! It's been enjoyable to apply it the whole season!!

PSL Blizzard 



Dairy Queen does a seasonal blizzard too! It tastes just like the pie but ice cream!!

Coffee Creamer 



Coffee Mate's seasonal creamers includes PSL. It gives your coffee and extra kick!

Doughnuts 


These are addicting! They're better than the chocolate ones!!

Pop Tarts



I was excited to find these pop tarts at the store because they have been a staple for me almost every year. They're SO good!!

There other PSL items out there from cereal to perfume! 

What would you try?

Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts