Blog O Ween Day 10

 Last weekend, I got my Hot Topic order and I wanted to share what I ordered since it falls under the spooky theme.

Bat wings open Cardigan 


How CUTE is this cardigan? It's almost sold out in most sizes, but it's soft and comfy. Perfect for the upcoming cool fall days!




Yup I got another cardigan. It's the same material as the bat wing one but it has giant glittery skulls on both sides! I was really impressed how big the skulls were. A fun mix of two of my favorite colors.




This dress gives me Sourpuss vibes in the best way! The last time I got a dress from Hot Topic it was too big so I sized down. This dress fit perfectly! And it has pockets!!! 




Sand worms. Ya hate them right? 

I wanted something spooky for the beauty room and this is perfect!! 

Stay Spooky!

Miss Mag Nificent 





Comments

Popular Posts