Blog O Ween Day 4

I have plenty of Halloween crafts lined up for Blog O Ween! Today I am sharing my Voo Doo Doll wreath for this year. I thought I had done more Halloween wreaths on this blog but I could only find last year and one from 2013 so here they are. 

2019 

2013

I had found some Voo Doo doll picks from Michael's and I thought they would make a cute wreath. So I removed the wooden pick part:


I have been upcycling the same feather boa for different wreaths, I took the hoop from the spider wreath and covered it with the same boa, then added my dolls (I also added pins):


I also got a bag of mini glitter skulls so I added them in the empty spaces of the wreath, and added the ribbon for hanging:


It turned out super cute! I can't wait to show you the rest of door projects!


Stay Spooky!

Miss Mag Nificent  

Comments

Popular Posts