Blog O Ween Day 16

 Today I am sharing my spooky purse collection!!

First up Cleaver Clutch Kreepsville 666 



This is the bag that started it all. Plus it's one of my favorites.

Coffin Handbag Lux De Ville 


The black one that I have is out of stock so the one I linked is red. I had a different coffin bag but I didn't like it as much as I love this one. I remember the look on one of my co-worker's faces when I carried it in!! 

Sally Crossbody Bag Loungefly 


I don't own any Lounge Fly bags anymore. They're a bit pricey (I like investing in Lux De Ville) but when I saw this Sally bag. I fell in love, it's perfect and the print inside is so unique!

Webbed Widow Purse Sourpuss 


I love Sourpuss bags they're the best out there. I got this one last December and it's been one of my favorites in rotation. It's just the right amount of spooky glam. 

Frankie A Go Go Bowler Sourpuss 


I am so glad Sourpuss got more mini bowler bags! I had a heck of a time deciding so I stepped out of my comfort zone with the Frankie purse and I LOVE it!! 

Last but not least..... 


This was from Sourpuss last year (it's out of stock). I really fell in love with this purse as well. It would be fun to take to the pumpkin patch!! 

Stay Spooky!

Miss Mag Nificent 


Comments

Popular Posts