Spider wreath

Every year, I try to do a different Halloween wreath, I like to keep it simple and inexpensive too. This wreath came from Pinterest

You start with an embroidery hoop:


Then you spray paint it black (you can paint by hand but spray paint was faster)



Let dry.

Here comes the annoying part. Get some cotton spider webs (from $ Tree) and stretch over the hoop. I have a love/hate relationship with the web stuff:


I attached them with hot glue, the webs does come with 1 or 2 spiders but I had to get extra so $ Tree had spider rings that came in a pack. I had to cut the ring part off which was easier than I thought and I attached them with hot glue:





Last but not least, I added a black and white ribbon which I was not able to find a stripe one however it still worked out:


I did add some spiders to the other side of the wreath to make it more fun! Overall I am pleased with the turn out!

Stay tuned for more crafts!

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts