Halloween Costume #1

Happy Halloween Guys and Ghouls!

Halloween is my Christmas although I didn't get to do everything per usual but that's okay there's always next year and I am already planning for it!! 

Today I am sharing my 1st costume that I wore to the Burlesque show and to my friend Raven's party then on Saturday (I am taking Friday off) I will recap my main costume! 

I got this Hell Bunny Hauntley 50's Dres and created my costume around it.

Accessories:



I got this mask from Amazon, the hair flower is from my collection and my Poison clutch is from Kill Star. I also wore black jewelry too! 



I decided to do my left side of my face (the full mask side) with "stitches" to give reason why to hide my face with the mask. The other side I added gemstones


Since it was chilly I added my Hell Bunny cardigan on top. Actually my whole outfit was Hell Bunny including my petticoat!!

Have a Happy and Safe Halloween!!
Miss Mag Nificent 

Comments

Popular Posts