Mini Vintage Haul

Happy Tuesday Darlings!

I am posting everyday this week thru Halloween then I will be back Saturday to recap my costume!

Today I am sharing a small vintage haul from the goodies I got at Scout during their Babe Camp on Sunday it was fun to poke around Scot which is something I haven't done for ages! Here's a mini haul of the treasures I got!



Top left: From Double Decker Vintage I fell in love with the vintage print since my kitchen is done in vintage Coke. I can't wait to frame it!! By the way the store was a Double Decker bus!!

Top Right: From La Dama Vintage I got 3 scarves for $12 (#3 is a separate photo) and this pretty vintage cameo necklace (cameo's are my thing). I of course got some polka dots scarves (obviously) and then this beauty:


I love the paisley and colors of this one!!

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts