Hocus Pocus Crafts

My original plan was to do a spooky crafts round up however, I noticed my Hocus Pocus crafts were more than the others combined so that post will be separate. Hocus Pocus is one of my favorite movies. I am also planning to do a Halloween movie round up next week too!

These crafts are inspired from Chic on the Cheap from You Tube she's really creative and I love her Halloween decor and style!

Let's get onto it!


I lit the black flame candle


Don't worry it's a clear wrap it comes off easily! 


Dollar Tree sells tall candles in both black and white. Using the printable cut out and attach to your candle with glue/mod podge:



I know in the movie the candle is white but I loved the black candle it made sense!

Zachary Binx



Okay did anyone have a total crush on Zachary Binx back in the day or was just me?

I had to do the spell the Sanderson sister's on Binx which is so easy. Using this printable all you do is cut it to size and frame it!

It's just a bunch of Hocus Pocus




Ah the classic line from Max. This another print from Chic On The Cheap.

Again, these simple crafts that don't require much but can spook up your home and make conversation starters!!

I will be rounding up the rest of my crafts next week!

Miss Mag Nificent




Comments

Popular Posts