Final Halloween craft round up

Today is the last day to share my Halloween crafts. I am sad that I didn't get more time to do a bunch more but that's the way it goes. Actually I am pretty excited for Christmas because I have some great ideas in the works!

Ben Cooper


When I got my Vixen by Micheline Pitt Halloween shirts a year ago I got these cute tags that are inspired by vintage masks of Ben Cooper. I wanted to frame them but I never got around to it so I made it a priority this year! It's pretty simple, I just cut the paper to fit in 4x6" frames, attach the tags and ta da!





Jack Skeleton

Dollar Tree carries round mirrors and so I grabbed one, took a glass paint pen and...


I drew a Jack face on the mirror! Pretty easy to do!!

Pretty as pumpkin

Last but not least I am sharing my pumpkin I decorated with an idea via Pinterest:



Here's my pumpkin!

Next I took my sharpie paint pen:


Drew on eyelashes added glitter and....



You have yourself a glam pumpkin!!

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts