Weekend Recap

I took the weekend off from work and it was fantastic to be able to relax, get sleep and spend time with my friends. So here's a small recap:

The stage! 


Thursday: I attend a burlesque show hosted by Queernvierse called Queer Fear: The Gays of Wrath it was so much fun! There is some amazing talent! Also it was held at a 40th Street Theater which screams vintage:

I love Zoltar! 


Friday: I was in full recovery mode so I stayed in.

Saturday: My friend Raven had his annual Halloween party it was a wonderful time!

They go all out on their decor including the shower curtain! 


Sunday I had a brunch at Pitch with a good friend and we stopped at Scout which was across the street they were having a "camp" we shopped in an double Decker bus! I did pick up a few items (haul coming up tomorrow) too :)


Love their dressing room! 

I will squeeze in one more Halloween craft this week!

Always putting the E in Extra,

Miss Mag Nificent

Comments

Popular Posts