Holiday Gallery Wall

I am officially done with school!! And I got passing grades too! I didn't get a chance to post a blog yesterday

Today I am sharing my gallery wall before I share my home tour. It's easier breaking up the posts like this!

Here's a shot of my wall:


As you can see, I just switched out a few pieces here and there. I will be breaking down the photos left to right (sorry the quality is bad):



On the left, I have my silver star baskets, above them is my snow man came from Gordman's, then a Christmas tree print I made (never got around to showing the tutorial for this but next year!), followed by my Ho3 sign (for you nerds out there!) I got that at Michaels.


On the right is my Dear Santa sign which sums up my life perfectly! Also I did add new photos of my extended family my friend Shannon with her family, my Godson Sheamus and my niece Sylvia (I need a picture of Luke yet).

That's it! Like I said I kept it pretty simple. Stay tuned for my home tour!!

XO,

Mags 

Comments

Popular Posts