Christmas Decoration Tour

Today is my Christmas Decoration Home Tour! I am only sharing a few pictures, even though I could share everything! But that would make this post way too long! Plus some of my DIY's you have already seen.



Here's my kitchen. As you know I have sort of a red/Coke vintage theme going on lucky for me that I had red pot holder and oven mitt already! I purchased the Santa Coke metal ornament/sign this year from Hobby Lobby.The wire Tree was a gift years ago? I can't even remember?


This apron was my mother's recognize Sun bonnet Sue?


The Pink Tonka truck was a Junkstock find years ago, I bought the tree for it. Then I got the truck ornament from Gordmans these sits on top of the microwave.



My kitchen table. The place mats were made by my Grandpa, the cloth candles I think my mom made? I could be wrong but they have been decorations in my family for years. The Leg Lamp night light (A Christmas story is one of my favorite movies!) and snowflake trivet have been my decorations since I moved here.

Moving on to my bathroom:


As you know, I like framing scrap book paper and of course wrapping paper so Christmas themed it is!



If you've been around my blog for awhile, you know about my Hawaiian Themed Christmas I have done in the past. I still decorate my bathroom with it the Santa/beach figure and my little reindeer in the cabana.



Next, the shelf in my room got a little bit festive too. The Hoops and Yoyo ornament, followed by the glass tree my sister gave me, a Party Lite candle box and a little ceramic zebra stripe ornament box.




Last but not least, I didn't share a tutorial on this (ran out of time!) but this is a craft stick snowflake I made and painted red of course!!

I will be ending the Christmas posts Friday then I should be back to my regularly scheduled  posts after the holiday. I am off the next two days then work Christmas Eve night/Christmas morning.

Have a great day!

XO,

Mags





Comments

Popular Posts