Christmas Tradition: Stockings

Happy Christmas Eve Eve!

I will be back with Fashion Friday next week to recap my dresses from the year.  Also this will be last post of the holiday. I will be back December 26th to end 2016 with my December favorites and my Ipsy Glam bag review! As much as I wanted to squeeze in more holiday blog material, Christmas is almost here so I will have to wait until next year!

For today's post. I am sharing another one my Christmas traditions: Stockings. I am sure this maybe a tradition for some of you as well. It was a tradition when I was little but it went away then when I lived with roommates we put goodies in ours but not a lot. Now that I am on my own, I have a stocking that I fill.



To answer your question, Yes  I fill my own stocking. I start getting stocking stuffers early on before Christmas and I put them away until I start decorating then I put up my stocking. Then I add little items here and there until Christmas. Also to be honest, I forget what I put in the stocking so it is a surprise. I also got a stocking for my cat Stark:



On Christmas morning after work, I will come home change into my Christmas PJ's and I open my stocking along with Stark's. I hope to one day have a family and continue this tradition.

You can put anything in a stocking here is some of the things I have put in mine before:

-Small wallet

-Sleep mask (a must I go through them!)

-Nail files

-Make up

-Jewelry

-Hair ties

-Leg warmers

-Chap sticks

Here some additional things that you can also put in a stocking:

-Gift cards

-Cell phone covers/chargers

-Small clothes like socks and undies (LOL)

-Small art supplies

-Mini Lego sets

-Hair products

-Small toys

-Treats

If it can fit into a stocking then anything is possible!

I wish all you a very Merry Christmas!!

XO,

Mags

Modern Pinup 



Comments

Popular Posts