Vinyl 45 Christmas Tree

Before I share more decorating posts I wanted to share my finished alternative tree. As you know this is my third year of doing an alternative trees:

My frame tree

My book tree 

My deer head  (last year)

Actually when I did the frame tree, I did the book tree in my studio. I have yet to do it again.

This year I wanted to do something more Rockabilly/vintage which is vinyls. I knew my dad had some when I was growing up so I could use some. I had no idea he had a whole box FULL!! I guess mom's family had gotten them from a Jukebox? So I was really excited to use them!

As usual I got command hooks to arrange and hang the vinyls:



The yellow record or vinyl is a Christmas record!!! Isn't that neat?

I bought a buffalo check fleece blanket from Michaels to use as a "skirt". I love how my tree turned out! It was a lot of fun putting together plus I have a lot of fun artists too!

How do you decorate your tree?

XO,

Mags 

Comments

Popular Posts