December Faves!

It is the last Wednesday of 2016! Today is my December favorites! I have decided to share products, business, etc each month that are my favorites or are new to me

Body care products:

Face product: Garnier Skin Active Miceallar Cleansing Water.



This is make-up remover that has changed my life. I was a die hard make up remover cloths girl until I found this product. I discovered it a You Tube none the less! You can use round cotton swabs to remove the make up and what's great about the product, it's long lasting (I've had it a month), and I always have bad luck with the cloths tend to dry out if you don't close them properly. But I love this product it keeps my face fresh! Since I don't wear make up that often this product will last me awhile! Because I was always buying remover cloths pretty regularly so this helps me save too!

Scent: Kindred Goods Orange Blossom and Tea. Hair and Body mist:



I got this from Old Navy. My co-worker introduced me to the scent and I really liked it. I'm more into floral/tropical scents. This is a little out of my comfort zone. But I love it.

That's it for body care. I am still using Soap and Glory of course!

Hair Products:



Herbal Essences: Totally Twisted Curl Scrunching Gel and Tousle me soft Tousling Mousse . I have been a Herbal Essences girl since the 90's (YES!) and their products are my main go to besides trying new stuff once in awhile after I got my haircut towards the end of summer, I knew I would be in need of some new hair products. I use the Mousse when I style my hair (to help with fly away) and the gel for when I blow dry my hair after I shampoo.

Small Business: I wasn't sure how to categorize this one but I love Thirty One products and I purchased this from a friend's party it is the Rubie Mini in very cherry:



It has been my go to as purse/clutch and I cannot sing it's praises enough! It fits a small wallet, my make up bag (Ipsy glam bag) and my cell phone if need be! I don't always like carrying a big purse around and this is perfect for me! Plus I can throw it in my back pack for school and it's easy to tuck away

Bath Product:

Da Bomb Bath Fizzers!


Remember my post about Da Bomb Bath Fizzers? Well my local grocery store (Hy Vee) sells them!! And a lot cheaper too I might add! I was super excited to get a jar of F bombs and also I grabbed a Hero Bomb because they have a hero related item inside! I won't spoil it!



Last but not least I have been listening to a few pod casts on Sound Cloud so I am sharing this Pod Cast because I love it! Check out Adventures In Room-mating  

Have a great day!

XO,
Mags
 

Comments

Popular Posts