Christmas Outfit

It wouldn't be the end of the year without sharing one more outfit!

My original Christmas outfit didn't pan out so I had to go with plan B and a trip to Daisy Jones Locker. Lucky for me I just needed a skirt and the rest of the outfit I had in my closet!




Skirt: Heart of Haute Via Daisy Jones Locker

Boat Neck Top:  Target 

Choker: Target (can you believe they're making a comeback?)

Petticoat: Hell Bunny (not seen in picture but trust me I'm wearing one)

Shoes: My closet from Payless

I am in love with this skirt from Heart of Haute the plaid and the colors!! So it was easy to pair it with black of course! I was bummed out that my Christmas brooches didn't make it in time for me to wear for Christmas but I still made things work!

It's the last Thursday of 2016!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts