Red and Black Christmas: Mickey Mouse Jar

Happy Monday! Can you believe Christmas will be here at the end of the week?

Today, one of my final Red and Black Christmases is another Pinterest Inspired project. Mine is a Mickey style jar but you can totally do Minnie too :)

Michaels had mini Christmas balls on Sale so I picked them up. I already have the vase which I have used before. I found an ears template on-line then traced them onto black paper and cut out, then last but not leased I glued the ears down onto some polka dot ribbon.



I forgot to photograph the step by step process but here is a side view of the jar with the ribbon



And the front:



Last but not least I have Mickey and Minnie next to the jar!



I had gotten Minnie back in September at a truck stop no less and I finally got Mickey!


In fact two of my favorite Christmas movies are Mickey related! I will be sharing a post this week on that!




Friday, I finished my Christmas shopping and stopped at Daisy Jones Locker to find a skirt to wear for Christmas and Saturday was my brother's 40th birthday but it was so cold that we didn't do anything exciting expect take him out to lunch. Sunday we had below freezing temps so church and our Sunday School program ended up canceled  :( but we will be having it in the New Year.

Tomorrow is my last day of school and I am looking forward to the break!!

See you tomorrow!

XO,

Mags



Comments

Popular Posts