Fashion Friday: Thanksgiving Dress

Happy Friday!

I wanted to share my Thanksgiving dress before I got caught up with the Christmas posts. I'm not sure how much Fashion Friday posts I'll squeeze in because I want to get in all my Christmas posts before Christmas. I also have a small business Saturday that I will be squeezing in tomorrow (this one has been a long time coming!).

I don't know about you but there is still so much to do for Christmas! I have about half my shopping done, I got a few gifts bagged, I ordered my Christmas cards, Christmas brooches, and my Christmas dress.

I still want to do a few more Christmas crafts, go see some holiday decorations, along with my Sunday school kiddo's Christmas program (two weeks!!), do some "No baking", I need to photograph ALL my decorations to share on this blog AND school to finish!!! Whew! It's always a busy time of year!

The dress.



I got this dress from Sourpuss clothing it's a Hell Bunny brand: Beebee Dress 

Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of myself in the dress. But I pair it with fishnet stockings and some vintage seed bead earrings. Instead of my normal Sourpuss dress size, I went up a size because I am about an XL in Hell Bunny dresses. It fit amazing and the half sleeves are perfect for fall. I had intended to wear this for church the Wednesday before Thanksgiving but I was still recovering from being sick.

Here's a close up of the details:



I love the Peter Pan color with the bee and flowers a touch of Spring to it. Who doesn't love polka dots?? Plus I adore the pink buttons! Sourpuss/Hell Bunny dresses don't disappoint!!

I will be back next week with more holiday fun!

Have a great weekend!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts