Ipsy Glam Bag: December 2016

Happy December 27th! Hope you everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Mine was quiet but good. I decided to take an extra day off from blogging so expect the rest of the week to be filled with end of the year stuff!!

WOW!! It's already time for the last Ipsy glam bag for 2016! I can honestly say Ipsy didn't disappoint this year it was a pretty good glam bag year.

But December's Glam Bag..... WOW!! (Yes I said it twice!!) This glam bag is super gorgeous! I had to photograph it separately :



Is it not swoon worthy??? It would be an awesome clutch for sure!

Let's get to the goodies in the bag shall we?



December theme: Carpe PM

NYX eye shadow in Jaded: It's a shimmery green color and I love NYX plus the bow on the lid!

REN Skincare: Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask: First off it's not really a mask it's super sticky but it's very orange which is good. I still have been following up with Soap and Glory though.

Strictly Curls: Curly Envy perfect curl cream: I was surprised I got this product truthfully because 1. I have natural curl and 2. My hair is short still so there very little curl but for the sake of this review, I tried a few times. I put in it my damp shampooed hair before I blow dried (instead of my usual product) the product worked out ok I may save it for when my hair is longer.

MAKE- Moonlight primer- At first I thought this product was a tad dark but it goes on clear. I rarely use a primer unless I get it from Ipsy.

Tarte Cosmetics: Tarteist glossy lip paint in WCW: As you know, red is more my color, but this is a pretty shade of purple so I will try to add it more to my palette. 

Overall I give the glam bag an A only because the bag was super cute!

That's is it for 2016 it has been another great year of Ipsy! Can't wait for 2017!

XO,

Mags

Comments

Popular Posts